Well, human psychology is an important yet unexplored arena – there may be experts who have mastered this field, but laymen like us all aren't really much into it. SO much so that sometimes we wonder we or someone else is behaving the way they do – and we fail to attribute this weird behavior to psychology! Here are some interesting psychological facts about humans you'd love to know!
- Being with positive, happy people makes you happy and confident – and able to face all the challenges that life throws your way with the same attitude! So when they say, Birds of a feather flock together, it applies to humans too!
- Your dreams are actually trying to convey something to you – if you just brush them off, you won't be able to decode the secret message they're trying to convey!
- Your brain is in recap mode always – trying to revive old memories and playing its tricks to make you imagine and wonder how it would be if those memories were to be perfect!
- Technology has become an excuse as well as an escape for humans – which justifies the fact that 90% of the people choose to text what they aren't comfortable talking in person. Don't know how far this will work, but that's what it is for now.
- If you feel depressed, upset or anxious, sing your lungs out – singing is the best stress buster and will kick off depression and all the other negative emotions right away!
- If you're sarcastic as hell, congratulations – you are in a much better position to read people's minds – faster than others!
- Tears of joy always drop out from the right eye first – tears of pain? Well, the left eye isn't going to let the right eye do all the job, isn't it? The funny part is that in both scenarios we're so overwhelmed with emotion that we don't realize which eye released the first drop of tear!
- We all draw hearts, send heart emojis to our beloved ones, but the fact is that the heart has nothing to do with falling in love – it's all the consequence of a chemical reaction in the brain! So yes, blame the brain!
- Humans who pretend not to care are the ones who usually care the most. Great actors, we are, aren't we?