Why Sex Tips and Advice for Muslims? Firstly, let me say that I have started this blog to help people. I have heard complaints to the point of grievances, tips, perversions and so on and so on… I will be…
In the lives of humans, not only does society play an important role in shaping our lives, but also, we would be just lone, idle soils wandering around in the absence of this society. And in varied ways, society influences us knowingly and unknowingly. And as per psychologists, there are varied types of social influences. Each of these influences have different characteristics and are defined as per those. So which are those characteristics? Let's have a look: Informative social influence: This definitely has got to do something with information – and yes, that's what it is. The need for us as people to have the correct information – information that's true to the core, authentic with no hint of fakeness is what we want. And when we aren't able to get this information or approve it by ourselves, we turn to the people around us, hoping that they will be able to provide us with what we aren't able to search by ourselves.
And when this happens, you have subjugated yourself to informative social influence, via which you get think you've got the facts right – without really questioning whether they're actually right or not.
Normative social influence:
You can easily describe this as something that you do as a person to fit into the standards cast by the society - with the sole goal and objective of ‘fitting in.' To create your place in any given group, you tend not to put forth or voice out your opinions and what you actually think about something, but instead prefer to go with what the group says, just so that you won't be left out. While this is attributed to normal human behavior, too much being under the normative social influence can be harmful to your growth as a person.
Conformity can also happen in two subtypes – public conformity or private conformity. Public conformity comes in when you dislike something to the core, yet you go on pretending to like it just because you have to fit in with the public. Most of us do this, especially when it comes to our group of closest friends whom we often hangout with.
On the other hand, private conformity is when you did not like what the people around you did, but did it anyway and then realized that you like it! This is like privately acknowledging that you have allowed the people around you to influence you.
Well, human psychology is an important yet unexplored arena – there may be experts who have mastered this field, but laymen like us all aren't really much into it. SO much so that sometimes we wonder we or someone else is behaving the way they do – and we fail to attribute this weird behavior to psychology! Here are some interesting psychological facts about humans you'd love to know!
- Being with positive, happy people makes you happy and confident – and able to face all the challenges that life throws your way with the same attitude! So when they say, Birds of a feather flock together, it applies to humans too!
- Your dreams are actually trying to convey something to you – if you just brush them off, you won't be able to decode the secret message they're trying to convey!
- Your brain is in recap mode always – trying to revive old memories and playing its tricks to make you imagine and wonder how it would be if those memories were to be perfect!
- Technology has become an excuse as well as an escape for humans – which justifies the fact that 90% of the people choose to text what they aren't comfortable talking in person. Don't know how far this will work, but that's what it is for now.
- If you feel depressed, upset or anxious, sing your lungs out – singing is the best stress buster and will kick off depression and all the other negative emotions right away!
- If you're sarcastic as hell, congratulations – you are in a much better position to read people's minds – faster than others!
- Tears of joy always drop out from the right eye first – tears of pain? Well, the left eye isn't going to let the right eye do all the job, isn't it? The funny part is that in both scenarios we're so overwhelmed with emotion that we don't realize which eye released the first drop of tear!
- We all draw hearts, send heart emojis to our beloved ones, but the fact is that the heart has nothing to do with falling in love – it's all the consequence of a chemical reaction in the brain! So yes, blame the brain!
- Humans who pretend not to care are the ones who usually care the most. Great actors, we are, aren't we?